4 February 2015

Loki's Nail Vinyls

Oh my...its been too gosh darn long! But DQN is back blogging to show you all some great products from Loki's Nail Vinyls. Nail vinyls are durable stickers that you can use to stick over your polish, or as a template to create negative space manis like this one I've done for you guys today. Tara kindly sent me so many different designs to try but I could not go past the explosion one, it called to me! 


To create this mani I started by placing the vinyls on my naked nails. They were really sticky so I chose not to use a base coat. I worked out half way through this mani that to reduce the stick just place the vinyls on the back of your hand a couple of times and then you can use it over a base colour no worries. The stickiness is really beneficial though as it creates a very tight line for crisp edges. 


This is the mani before I added the glitter. I used a small brush to add glitter over the black. The glitter is a multi-chrome flakie by Fun Lacquer. The vinyls were super high quality, very strong, especially when I used tweezers to remove them, no ripping at all!


Loki's Nail Vinyls have a HUGE range of vinyl designs plus nail aprons which are a genius invention! Tara is also having a super special month of posting on her blog, an entire month of stamping related tidbits and tutorials....its Stamp-a-palooza! To celebrate Stamp-a-palooza DQN customers get 10% off at Loki's Nail Vinyls in February CODE DQN10. Please head over to Tara's blog here, its sure to be a great read. 


This final mani is one where I used the vinyl over my polish, as a decal. The possibilities are endless! Thanks Tara for sending me all these amazing goodies to play with xx

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us. These designs are really beautiful and lovely. Loki's Nail Vinyls is the name of quality and style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 48 Pcs Trendy Nail Polish Nail Lacquers Combo Set + Free 5 Nail Filers..
    Rich Shades No Duplicate Color
    Long-wearing formula with extra shine
    VERY SEXY AND TRENDY
    Learn more http://amzn.to/2D7fv52

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...