How's this for a mix....its pandemonium! I mixed textures with stamping and an indie glitter to create a panda kitchensink mani. I think the combo works well, I mean come on, who doesn't love pandas?
The colours I used in this mani:
- Picture Polish - Jade (middle finger)
- BC - Shade 22 (Jade green)
- OPI - Solitaire - Liquid Sand
- Daring Digits - Blackberry Square (black and white glitter)
- Konad Special Polish in green
- Konad Special Polish in black
The panda image is from The Winstonia collection, plate 115. The bamboo is from Konad m66, a great Japanese themed plate.
So the verdict on liquid sand polish? The texture is interesting, it feels exactly like sand mixed with glue. The glitter flecks throughout is what takes them to the next level and helps to add dimension to what could otherwise be just a gimmicky effect. The bottle says not to wear topcoat with the liquid sand as it flattens the texture, however as I stamped over it I added a layer of Seche Vite and the texture was effected a little but still retained that bumpy feel.