1 October 2014

#31dc2014 Day 31: Honour nails you love

And...I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! Whoop I made it!. Albeit a few late days here and there. The last day of the challenge is a great one, honour nails you love. Well the possibilities are endless really, there are so many amazing ladies out there creating beautiful wearable art. It was hard to choose just one to recreate but I settled on this beautiful subtle mani by @nailsbydanielle on IG.


Polish:

  • BC - Shade 8
  • OPI - Mimosas for Mr and Mrs
  • Alana Renee - Golden Snitch


And with that last photo I award myself a sticker, pat myself on the back and start cleaning my house!


Thanks Sarah from Chalkboard Nails for the great stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...