13 February 2013

Valentines Day - Final Round

Well if Ryan Gosling hasn't rung you for a date for tomorrow by now, it might be time to face facts that he isn't going to call. But that doesn't mean you cant have a fabulous V Day. In the words of two very wise souls you should just "Treat yo self!". Ryan if you're reading this..... I'm totally free.


The red is China Glaze- Ruby Pumps. One of my all time favourite red glitter polishes. To do this design I put 3 big dots of white paint in a line down my nail then dragged a toothpick straight through the centre of them all. With your base coat do one layer and let it dry completely  Then add another thick coat, but don't let it dry, quickly dot the white on, then drag the toothpick. I will be using a pin the next time I do this to see if I can get a more defined drag line.


The accent nail is Konad white special stamping polish. I used the Dash 20 stamping plate. Both of these can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I have nominated you for Liebster Award. http://itsallaboutthepolish.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/ive-been-lucky-enough-to-have-been.html :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...