Love it or hate it leopard print never seems to go out of style. You can keep it close to the original using beige, orange, white and black or mix it up to create something a little more colourful and fun. I bought a really fun ghetto fab watch on Friday and as I was sitting at the markets on Saturday I decided to recreate the pattern on my nails.
Leopard print is super easy to create and it doesn't matter if its a bit messy and irregular. It's a great design to start experimenting with if you are new to DIY nail art.
- Paint a white base.
- Use a small dotting tool to add coloured dots or jelly bean shapes all over the nail spreading your colours around.
- Use the same dotting tool to add black "C" shapes around the coloured dots. Mix it up, turn the c shapes around and don't put them all in the same direction.
- If you have any spots left add a few random black sqiggles or black dots.
- Wait a good 5-10 min before applying topcoat so that you don't smudge the black.
The colours I used:
- Barry M - White
- China Glaze - Towel Boy Toy (blue)
- Barry M Gelly - Pink Flamingo (pink)
- Zoya - Pippa (yellow)
- Essie - Brooch the Subject (beige)
- Barry M - Black