8 May 2013

Pueen 24E Love Elements Nail Stamping Collection

Today we take a closer look at the 2013 Pueen 24E: Love Elements Nail Stamping collection. I have been so excited for the arrival of this brand new collection. Its equally as awesome as the 2013 Winstonia set. The images are original, modern with some super cool prints. And there are no French tip plates, another plus.
This set contains 24 image plates with a funky, white storage swivel pouch. Each plate measures about 1.8" (5.5cm in diameter).  Each plate contains 6 designs for a total of 144 IMAGES. 
The Love Elements collection available now from www.dramaqueennails.com Scroll on to see the entire collection. 


The set comes with this white pouch, the clear pockets are held in with a swivel screw so the plates fan out.



I jizz for this plate. I cant wait to use it. Its my absolute favourite of the entire set.



Yessssss!


OMG bows!




So girly.








Another favourite, the best butterfly plate ever!


Owls and meowers. 





Every good stamping set needs stars.




Love this plate. 



4 comments:

  1. "I jizz for this plate" Hahahaha!!! Awesome!
    I just ordered this set yesterday and cannot wait for it to get here! I like that it comes in the little bindery sleeve thing but I store my plates in baseball pages. It'll be handy if I need to take some mani supplies to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for having them so detailed. I'm so glad I order them. Can't wait for them to arrive. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stacy and Claudia, would love to see what you come up with your new Pueen plates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son hermosas .....!!!!!!!.......yo también las tengo.....
    Saludos......

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...