3 December 2012

Aussie Christmas Challange

Just in time....with everything else going on right now in my life I was stumped for ideas for new nails as my brain is melting from the heat and just thinking about too many things that need to get done in the next couple of weeks (running the shop, manicures at the markets, packing my classroom and moving it all to a new school, picking bathroom things for our upcoming reno, getting ready for Christmas etc etc). Thanks to this great challenge by Elissa Sinclair from lissaspolishaddiction.blogspot.com.au no thinking is required...just doing! I'm already 2 posts behind (great way to start!), but I'm sure Ill catch up with challenges only due every couple of days. Anyone keen on joining in? And now I've got six white boomers in my head....aarrrgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...