3 December 2012

Aussie Christmas Challenge Day 1: Red

Aussie Xmas Challenge Day 1: Red. 

I love challenges...I respond well to pressure and having a theme guides my decision making process and the nail art evolves from finger to finger. That's my favourite way of putting things together vs. going in with a set plan for a design.



  • OPI Danke-shiny Red from the OPI Germany Collection is a shimmering medium red polish.
  • OPI Gettin Miss Piggy With It from The Muppets Collection, a clear base glitter with tiny red glitter pieces mixed with red and silver hexagon glitter. Layered over DL Fashion.
  • Deborah Lippman Fashion is the nude base colour, a mushroom brown with pink undertones.


Many wins here; I got to use some of my new studs, 2 new polishes and have ended up with another awesome nude to add to my collection that suits my skin tone.

I think these are super fab! Pity they have to die tomorrow to make way for six white boomers! Dang the song is back in my head now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...