5 April 2013

Lush Lacquer - Neon Lights

The 80s called.....they want their fabulous nails back! Today's post takes a closer look at another bobby dazzler from Lush Lacquer, Neon Lights. I heart this polish sooooooooooooooooo much. Ok stop reading and go look at the pictures. 


Neon Lights is a white jelly base with a mix of neon glitters.  There are pink, yellow, green and orange hexagons in 3 different sizes. The glitter sits in the suspension base perfectly which meant I didn't need to dig for glitter, I just applied it like I would a normal polish. The formula was patchy with one coat but evened up with 2. It smoothes down nicely with topcoat. This is 2 coats, no undies with topcoat.


The hearts are sequins which I stuck on using a dotting tool and some base coat, then I applied 2 coats of Seche Vite over the top to flatten them. You can get the heart sequins here.


Really I can't express in words how amazing this polish is, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. If you love brights on your nails but want something a little less in your face then this polish is perfect for you. You know you need it in your collection. Off you go...off to Lush Lacquer and yes they ship to Australia...winning!!

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a blog award, for all the details, go to:

    http://lilyloveslouise.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    LLL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this design is so beautiful and cute...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...