1 September 2014

#31dc2014 Day 1: Red

And we're off! Day 1 of the 31 day nail art challenge is red. I couldn't go past a Minnie Mouse-esque polka dot number which of course wouldn't be complete without a bit of bling!


Polishes: 
  • OPI - My boyfriend scales walls (white)
  • OPI - Red my fortune cookie (red)
  • Zoya - Trixie (silver shimmer base)
  • Essie - Set in stones (silver glitter)
Red bows are available here. To create really big dots make sure you dip your dotting tool into a big juicy blob of polish.



I love these! So girly and cute! See you tomorrow xx 

get the InLinkz code

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Your dots are so big. I can never make them that big. I'm going to try a bigger blob of polish to see if it works. Thanks for your visit on my blog, it's an honour to have you there! <3
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too gorgeous Jules. You always take it to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...