2 September 2013

#31dc2013 - Day 2: Orange

It's day two of the 31 day nail art challenge. Today's mani is all about orange. I just got my new Zoya Fall 2013 Pixie Dusts and the timing couldn't be better. There are so many awesome colours and you'll be seeing more of them in the next few days.



Today's design features:
  • Lime Crime - Milky Ways
  • Lime Crime - Peaches <3 creme
  • Zoya - Dhara
To create this effect I started with 2 coats of Milky Ways. I then applied a layer of Seche to dry it. I used a kitchen freezer bag, dropped some polish onto it then folded the bag over on itself and smooshed all the colours together. Then I unfolded the bag and used it like a sponge to apply the polish randomly over my nails.



I love how the middle finger ended up looking like a galaxy. I applied a layer of Seche over the mottled colours because the pixie dusts made it a bit chunky. both these pics were taken out in the sun...so sparkly!

Remember to tag your challenge pics with #31dc2013. Hope you guys are enjoying the fun so far! Until tomorrow....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...